Sunday 28 March 2010

H.O.H C.R.I.N.G.E



I love british design. Out of anyone, we are the ones that can laugh at ourselves and have a laugh whilst doing so. But i find myself a bit stuck with Henry's most recent journey into the land of 'what can i do with a t-shirt'. His AW07 collection consisted of playful couplets like 'Do me daily, Christopher Bailey', which were hilarious (well, in any case they were just my sense of humour) and put two fingers up at everyone as they strutted along the fine line that stands between something being playful and just a bit naff. But what are we meant to do with t-shirts that consist of prints such as "C.T.F.O" (chill the f*** out) "F.F.S" (for f***'s sake) and "I.Y.F (in your face)?? For want of a better word, are they not just, well, just a bit cringe?

No comments:

Post a Comment